Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
The King Rufus is an idyllic olde worlde Public House dating back to the 1850's and located in a countryside setting within the quaint hamlet of Eling Hill. Over recent years the property has been significantly updated. The pub has traditional rustic character features and benefits from two large public rooms and a beautifully landscaped garden with a generous covered seating area, band stand, family area and summer house...
• An updated Victorian Freehold Public House
• Traditional Character Features
• Eling Hill Village Location
• Fringes of The New Forest National Park
• Live-in Accommodation (3 Bed Flat on 1st Floor)
• Dating Back to 1850's
• 3 Feature Fireplaces
• Historic Area with Eling Tide Mill
• Landscaped Pub Garden
Live In Accommodation - A Refurbished 3 Bedroom First Floor Flat
• An Open Plan Living - Kitchen Room
• 3 Bedrooms (2 Spacious Doubles)
• Refitted Kitchen
• Refitted Bathroom
• Terrace with Views
Hamwic Independent Estate Agents Ltd, 3 – 4 South Parade, Salisbury Road Southampton, SO40 3PY
Company Reg No: UK 9326630 | Website for The Property Ombudsman - www.tpos.co.uk
Tel: 02380 663999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region